New Student Information - Humboldt Community School District

New Student Information

Welcome to Humboldt High School!  We are glad you are considering HHS.  If you plan to enroll your student at our high school, you will want to call and make an appointment to meet with a counselor to discuss enrollment options.  At that meeting, you will need to provide the following: 

  *A copy of your student’s current grades from his/her previous school 
  *A copy of your student's transcript listing all credit awarded by all previous schools
  *A copy of the "Course Description Guide" from the previous school(s) 
  *If a student receives Special Education services, a copy of the current IEP with
    teacher updates, IEP Evaluation, IEP Permission for Placement
  *Up-to-date immunization information 
  *Proof of residency in Humboldt

Copyright © 2018 Humboldt Community School District. All Rights Reserved.