- High School Activities January 13-17
- JV & V WR @ home vs multiple schools 6:00-pie auction moved to January 23
- 9th B BB @ Hamptont-Dumont-CAL 6:30-to be held in Middle School gym
- Due to the impending weather for Friday, we are moving our JV/Varsity Girl/Boy basketball quad @ Webster City up a day to Thursday, Jan. 16, 2020
4:30 JV Boys & JV Girls
6:15 V Girls
7:45 V Boys
- Friday-No school
- WR @ Osage 9:00
- Forms are available in the office for 2nd semester Schedule changes, Open Campus, and PE Opt Out.
- Seniors need to reapply for Open Campus for second semester.
- Students who are taking online ICCC classes and on-campus at ICCC still need to stop in Mrs. Powers' office for your books.
- The schedule for District Speech Contest is now available at ihssa.org .One of the Improv groups is mislabeled, but that will be corrected. The bus for Fort Dodge will load in the back parking lot of HHS at 7:15 AM on Saturday 1/25.
- Announcing the Spring Play: Game of Tiaras - a comedy by Don Zilidas, a mash-up between Game of Thrones and "not" Disney Princesses. Directed by Mrs. Emily Wiebke. The audition packets are available in the office. Please pick one up to prepare for auditions on 01/21 (5-7pm) and 01/23 (6-8pm) in the Little Aud. Signup for a time slot outside of Rm. #15. Please let Mrs. Wiebke know if you will need to audition at a different time. Additional auditions will be scheduled at her discretion.
- Finals –Modified Schedule-Wednesday and Thursday
- Thursday, January 16
- Period 5 - 8:15-9:45
- Period 6 - 9:50-11:20
- Lunch - 11:20-12:15
- Period 7 - 12:15-1:45
- Period 8 - 1:50-3:20
- Time to work with teachers - 3:20-4:00
- Thursday, January 16
- Are you interested in adventures? Join Mrs. Myers on an Adventure in Belize. Mayan Ruins, tubing through caves, ziplining, jungle survival skills, and snorkeling are all included in this adventure! There will be an informational meeting on Tuesday, January 28th from 6-7PM in Room 3
- Music Booster meeting January 20 at 6:30 in the high school media center.
- The After Prom Committee is hosting a Pampered Chef Fundraiser to help fund our annual After Prom Event! Anyone from anywhere can order and have their order direct shipped to them, feel free to share the party link with your friends and family. All orders need to be placed by Jan 29th. You may view the catalog and place your order on the Fundraiser at https://www.pamperedchef.com/party/hhs0124
- Check out the Guidance Page on the School website for great scholarship opportunities and more information!