High School Announcements
- High School Activities
- Thursday, Jan. 28 9th B BB @ Emmetsburg (Middle School) 6:30
- Friday, Jan. 29 9th B BB @ St. Edmond (elementary gym) 6:15
- G JV BB @ St. Edmond 4:30
- B JV BB @ St. Edmond (Auxiliary gym) 4:30
- Varsity BB @ St. Edmond Girls 6:30, Boys 7:45
- G JV BB @ St. Edmond 4:30
- Great job 9th Boys Basketball on their WIN over Algona on Monday!!! Tenth win of the season—great job, Coach Savery and Team!!
- Anyone interested in individual speech needs to come to the Little Aud. for homeroom TODAY. If you are unable to attend, please send Ms. Quade an email.
- COVID restrictions for HOME events— -Households, Grandparents and extended family allowed -Home HS student body allowed in student section ONLY -Mask required. -Social Distancing required by households -No food/drink allowed in gym -Live Streaming on YouTube: Humboldt Wildcat Productions
- High School students grades 9-12 are allowed to attend HOME high school basketball games (9th, JV, Varsity). The following restrictions apply: Masks are worn at all times in the building. NO FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED IN THE GYM. Must sit/stand in the normal student section (far south section on west side). Admission is $5.
- COVID restrictions for AWAY events:
Thursday, Jan. 28, 2021
9th Boys BB @ E'burg Middle School 6:30 PM (boys only - 1 game) -No spectator limitations -Masks required
Friday, Jan. 29, 2021
JV/V BB quad @ St. Edmond 4:30 PM, JV Girls game in Auxiliary Gym (2 spectators per athlete), JV Boys and Varsity games in main gym -- no spectator limitations except for NO visiting Student section -Face coverings mandatory - Livestreaming: St. Edmond Athletic Booster Facebook page
Saturday, Jan. 30, 2021
JV WR @ Poky 10:00 AM -No visitor spectators allowed. -No Cheerleaders allowed
JV/V Quad BB @ Clarion 1:30 PM -4 spectators per athlete only *Must sit in pairs on the logo seats only -face masks mandatory -6' social distrancing -No concessions -Livestreaming: www.facebook.com/groups/clarionsports
- The 2020-2021 yearbook price is increasing February 15th. Save $5 and order yours before the prices go up. All ordering is done online with the following link: https://www.yearbookordercenter.com/?event=general.displayLanding&jobnumber=2968
- GSA meeting Thursday, January 28 3:30-4:00 in auditorium lobby.
- Wildcat Strength clothing order-- Forms are available on the table outside of the high school office. Deadline to order is January 28.
- Abbott and Fenner Scholarship Program--Abbott & Fenner Business Consultants are pleased to be able to continue with our scholarship program for the 15th year. We will be awarding up to $1,000 to the winner(s) each year.Scholarship Deadline - June 12, 2021.Application Process
Students will submit an essay on the topic that appears on the scholarship page of our web site: http://www.abbottandfenner.com/scholarships.htm
Full details are available on our site.
- Parents: attached is information on free and reduced meals. If already receiving benefits you do not need to re-apply. You can find the instructions and applications for free and reduced price meals on our website http://www.humboldt.k12.ia.usor at the following links: Information or Information-Spanish. If you have any questions, please contact your child’s school.
For More Information: