High School Announcements
- High School Activities
- Tuesday, May 17
- Parade of Choirs-High School Auditorium 7:00
- Wednesday, May 18
- Girls Golf Regionals @ Dennison Majestic Hills Golf Course 9:30
- Girls Varsity Soccer Regionals @ home vs Hampton-Dumont-CAL
- Thursday-Saturday, May 19-21
- State Track-Drake Stadium
- Saturday, May 21
- Wildcat Trap @ Algona 8:30
- Sunday, May 22
- Commencement HHS gym 2:00
- Tuesday, May 17
- Call times for Parade of Choirs tonight will be as follows: H.S. Vocal Jazz: Warmups at 6:00 pm in H.S. Choir room;; Middle School Choir (7-8th): Warmups at 6:15 pm in H.S. Choir room ; Treble Choir: Warmups at 6:30 pm in H.S. Choir Room; Concert Chorale: Warmups at 6:45 in Choir Room.
- Congratulations HHS Class of 2022!! Senior Sunset-Wednesday 6:30-9:30; Senior Breakfast-Thursday 8:00-9:30; Commencement Practice-Thursday 9:40-11:45. Commencement-Sunday 2:00. If you are not attending the senior breakfast, you need to be at the school at 9:30 for commencement practice. On Sunday, seniors should be at the school by 1:30.
- Congratulations to the following HHS Wildcat state track qualifiers: Thursday, May 19th 2:00 3A Girls Discus (Ashlynn Works), 2:40 3A Boys Shuttle Hurdle Relay (Jordan Coon,, Corey Dettmann, Keegan Groat, Caden Matson, Alternates: Coen Matson & Jackson Dodd), 4:30 3A Girls High Jump (Morgan Mann), 5:50 3A Boys 4 x 800 Relay (Jackson Dodd, Mason Van Pelt, Jackson Chambers, Trevor Jacobson, Alternates: Mason Brown & Justin Ash), 7:00 3A Girls 400 Dash (Morgan Mann). Friday, May 20th 2:00 3A Girls Shot Put (Rylee Coyle), 4:30 3A Shot Put (Ben Kuehnast), 5:30 3A Boys Distance Medley ( Corey Dettman, Carson Berte, Caden Matson, Trevor Jacobson, Alternates: Ryder Wickett & Mason Van Pelt). Saturday, May 21st 11:10 AM 3A Boys 800 Run (Trevor Jacobson), 12:15 PM 3A Boys Shuttle Hurdle Final *If qualified. All spectator tickets must be purchased through Hometown Ticketing: https://www.iahsaa.org/tickets/
- Congratulations to the 2022 Humboldt boys' soccer team for winning the 1st ever NCC conference title in boys' soccer. This is the 1st year soccer has been an official sport of the North Central Conference. The team went undefeated in the NCC (12-0) and the entire regular season (15-0). HHS boys' soccer is currently ranked #1 in the State in Class 2A. They have earned a 1st round bye in the substate soccer tournament and home field advantage throughout the substate tournament. Humboldt will host the winner of Webster City/Spirit Lake at 5:00 PM on Monday, May 23rd at the soccer field. All tickets must be purchase online at the www.iahsaa.org/tickets. Congrats Wildcat Boys' Soccer team and coaches. We are very proud of you!
- A ring has been turned it to the office. If you have lost one, please claim in the office.
- Boys basketball players in grades 9-11 should meet in Coach Thurm's room after school on Wednesday for a brief meeting.
- A sign-up and informational meeting for current 8th – 11th graders who plan to run Cross Country this coming Fall will be held on Wednesday, May 18 at 2:30. Please meet in the high school cafeteria. Current 8th graders who can’t make the Wednesday meeting can meet with Coach Clasen in the MS cafeteria at 3:00 on Thursday, May 19.
- Semester testing will be Monday, May 23-Wednesday, May 25.
Monday, May 23
Work with teachers- 2:00-4:00
Tuesday, May 24
Period 6 -12:25-1:55
Work with teachers -2:00-4:00
Wednesday, May 25
Work with teachers 12:00-3:30
- Silver Cord Opportunity—Do you like to work in the dirt—do you want to learn gardening skills—do you want to get involved with the local food pantry? If you are interested in helping with the community garden for the local food pantry, please contact Sherry Kunert at 515 890-7572 or Merle Ayres 515 332-4630. You will help with planting, weeding and harvesting throughout the summer.
- Silver Cord Opportunity-We are looking for High School volunteers to help run games and help with handing out prizes and food at a "Kick Off to Summer Downtown Block Party". It will be along the block of Sumner between Taft and 6th Ave. Date: Friday June 17th, Time: 4:00 pm- 8:00pm, Would like volunteers there by 3:30. Volunteers need to contact us and get signed up at : email@example.com Please contact us no later than Friday June 3rd.
- Families needing help purchasing school supples-there is a Back to School Application from UDMO. The event to pick up supplies is Tuesday, July 12, 2022 at the Humboldt County Fairgrounds.
- A special section will be in the yearbook that features photos from After Prom. Please email Mrs. K any photos of you and your friends from After Prom. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls Regional Soccer information--All tickets must be purchased online through Bound (formerly Varsity Bound - Quik Stats). 1A Regional 1st Round- Wednesday, May 18- @ Humboldt Soccer Field- 5:00 PM Humboldt vs. Hampton-Dumont/CAL
- All library books are due Friday May 20th.
- F.U.E.L. (Food. Uplifting. Essentials. Learning.) is open. If you have questions or want more information about F.U.E.L., please see Mrs. Douglas. The following link will shows what will be available this week for students in need. FUEL available items
- Order your 2022 yearbook. Click on this link to order yours today.
- Scholarship opportunities can be found at the following link.