High School Announcements
- High School Activities
- Wednesday, May 25
- Last day of school
- Boys Soccer substate @ Humboldt vs Perry 5:00
- BB vs St. Edmond @ Harlan Rogers JV 5:30; V 7:30
- SB vs St. Edmond @ Harlan Rogers JV 6:00, V 7:30
- Wildcat Trap @ Algona 3:30
- Thursday, May 26
- Girls State Golf @ River Valley Golf Course-Adel, 9:00
- BB 9th Doubleheader @ Bishop Garrigan, Algona 11:00
- Friday, May 27
- Girls State Golf @ River Valley Golf Course-Adel, 8:30
- BB @ home vs Webster City JV 5:30, V 7:30
- SB @ home vs Newell-Fonda JV 6:00, V 7:30
- Saturday, May 28
- BB Varsity Tournament @ Remsen-St. Mary’s-11:00 vs West Lyon, 1:00 vs K-P,
- Wednesday, May 25
3:30 Consolation, 6:00 Championship
- Semester testing will be Monday, May 23-Wednesday, May 25.
Monday, May 23
Work with teachers- 2:00-4:00
Tuesday, May 24
Period 6 -12:25-1:55
Work with teachers -2:00-4:00
Wednesday, May 25
Work with teachers 12:00-3:30
- Congratulations to the Humboldt boys soccer team who beat Webster City 1-0 to advance to the substate final on Wednesday, May 25 at 5 o’clock at the Humboldt soccer field. The Wildcats will host Perry. Admission is $8 And Tickets must be purchased online at https://www.iahsaa.org/ Congrats and GO CATS!!!
- Silver Cord opportunity—if you are interested in helping with some garden weeding, contact Emily in the office for the name and phone number.
- Basketball camps will be held this summer July 13-15 in the Middle School Gym. The list of camps and a registration form can be found at the following link: Summer Basketball Camps
- Football camp will be held August 3-5, 6:00-8:00PM. Football camp information can be found at the following link: Football Camps
- Informational packets and a sign-up sheet are in the office for current 9th through 11th boys and girls who plan to run Cross Country this Fall but were unable to make the sign-up meeting.
- Graduating seniors that did not receive a complimentary metal print of the class picture, you may come in the office this week and pick up a picture.
- F.U.E.L.-Food. Uplifting. Essentials. Learning.--2022 Summer Hours: Thursdays 12:00 - 4:00 PM June 2, June 9, June 23, June 30, July 7, July 14, July 21, July 28, August 11, August 18. Megan Douglas - Summer Hours -Tuesday/Thursday 8A-4P, Office: 515-332-9745 and cell: 515-890-5778. Not in the office June 14, 16, 28, and Aug. 2nd & 4th.
- Families needing help purchasing school supples-there is a Back to School Application from UDMO. The event to pick up supplies is Tuesday, July 12, 2022 at the Humboldt County Fairgrounds.
- Order your 2021-2022 yearbook. Click on this link to order yours today.
Have a Great Summer!!!