High School Announcements
- High School Activities
- Friday, September 30
- Homecoming Football game vs North Polk 7:00
- Saturday, October 1
- Algona Band Day
- Friday, September 30
- Homecoming is September 30th.
- Pep assembly at the end of the day.-the drum line will lead classes to the gym
- Support your wildcats at the game at 7:00pm.
- Following the game will be the Homecoming dance and Dodge ball tournament in the high school gym and cafeteria. Admission is $5 please no out of town guests. Friday night events will end at 11:30pm.
Today’s High School Schedule
Period 1 -- 8:15 to 8:55
Period 2 -- 8:59 to 9:39
Period 3 -- 9:43 to 10:23
Period 4 -- 10:27 to 11:07
Period 5A -- 11:11 to 11:35
Period 5B -- 11:39 to 12:03
Period 5C -- 12:07 to 12:31
Period 6 -- 12:35 to 1:15
Period 7 -- 1:19 to 2:00
Period 8 -- 2:04 to 2:45
Pep Assembly -- 2:50 to 3:20
- The Music Booster meeting will be held October 3rd at 6:30 p.m. in the High School Media Room. Please consider joining us!
- The last day for ACT signup is TODAY. If you have any questions, contact Mrs. Westerhoff.
- PSAT sign up is in the office, the last day to sign up is TODAY. The test will be given on October 12 and the cost is $18. Please pay prior to October 12.
- FFA clothing link. The store closes TODAY. https://www.smithpro.com/stores/spiritwear/Humboldt_FFA.htm
- The Humboldt Dance Team will be hosting 'fill the truck events' over the next couple of weeks.
- At the Homecoming football game on TONIGHT 6-7:45pm we will be set up at the high school between the admission gate and concession stand. We will be collecting clothing and food items for people in need.
- At all of these events, we will also have a bucket for monetary donations. The final proceeds from the collection bucket will be split between Moffitt, Peace Creak, and Lazy J Rescues.Several dance teams across the state participated in events like this last year. Humboldt was able to raise more money than any other team in the state! Follow the Humboldt High School Dance Team on Facebook to stay updated on the results from these community based fundraisers :)
- On Tuesday, October 4th from 12:30-2:30 a representative from Iowa Central will be in the office to work with students wanting information on college planning, FAFSA, and anything college related. All students are welcome to meet with the representative, not just those planning on attending Iowa Central. If you have any questions, please see Ms. Westerhoff in the counseling office.
- Baseball long toss for pitchers and catchers in grades 8-12 will be Saturday at 11:00 am.
- Date Change--The Museum is looking for volunteer actors/actresses for our event coming on Saturday, November 11, called the Murder Mystery Ball. This event was created for the spooky season and for visitors to solve the mystery case at the Museum. If you are interested, please contact the museum 515-604-6980.
- CATS Time-students should select their CATs for Monday on Friday and select Thursday’s CATS on Wednesday. They shouldn't choose for Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Fridays.
- Students, please do not park in the staff parking spots next to the sidewalk in the back parking lot. Students who do so may face a parking fine and/or loss of parking privileges.
- FCA (Fellow of Christian Athletes) will meet on Wednesdays at 6:15pm at The Beach's House (44 Rainbow Dr. in Humboldt). There will be a light supper, fellowship time, and a bible lesson. Would love to have you join us and bring a friend! If you need a ride, let Mrs. Beach know and transportation can be arranged!
- Wildcat Warrior’s Game Club will meet every Monday in the media center from 3:30-5:30. Dungeons and Dragons, Ticket to Ride, Settlers of Catan, RoboRally, Splendor and many more…Bring a new game to teach or come and learn a new game. See Mr. Lauger or Skyler Nielsen for more information.
- FUEL-Please click on the following link if you are in need of assistance from the FUEL program. The link will be found in the announcements each week. FUEL
- Menu choices can be found at the following link: https://lookup.nutrislice.com/en/