High School Announcements
October 4, 2022
- High School Activities
- Tuesday, October 4
- Cross Country @ Eagle Grove 4:30
- Volleyball @ home vs Ft. Dodge 9th/10th & JV 6:00, V 7:30
- Thursday, October 6
- Picture retakes
- Volleyball @ home vs Iowa Falls-Alden 9th/10th & JV 6:00, V 7:30
- Cross Country @ Boone 4:15
- Friday, October 7
- Varsity Football @ home vs Gilbert
- Saturday, October 8
- NCIBA Marching Band Festival @ Ft. Dodge-Dodger Stadium
- Varsity Volleyball tournament @ Mason City 8:30
- There will be an After Prom parent meeting for any Junior parents who want to help out this year with After Prom. The meeting will be held in the high school media center at 6:30 PM on Wednesday, Oct. 12th. If there are any junior or senior parents that are unable to come to the meeting, but are still interested in participating, please Contact Traci Holm at 515-570-1196 either calling or text message.
- Today 12:30-2:30 a representative from Iowa Central will be in the office to work with students wanting information on college planning, FAFSA, and anything college related. All students are welcome to meet with the representative, not just those planning on attending Iowa Central. If you have any questions, please see Ms. Westerhoff in the counseling office.
- Parent/Teacher conferences will be held on Monday, October 24 and Thursday, October 27. There will be no school on October 28.
- Senior pictures (digital copies, please) are due to Mrs. K by the end of the Thanksgiving Break. Please contact her if there will be issues getting those in by the deadline. Send photos to email@example.com
- CATS Time-students should select their CATs for Monday on Friday and select Thursday’s CATS on Wednesday. They shouldn't choose for Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Fridays.
- Students, please do not park in the staff parking spots next to the sidewalk in the back parking lot. Students who do so may face a parking fine and/or loss of parking privileges.
- FCA (Fellow of Christian Athletes) will meet on Wednesdays at 6:15pm at The Beach's House (44 Rainbow Dr. in Humboldt). There will be a light supper, fellowship time, and a bible lesson. Would love to have you join us and bring a friend! If you need a ride, let Mrs. Beach know and transportation can be arranged!
- Wildcat Warrior’s Game Club will meet every Monday in the media center from 3:30-5:30. Dungeons and Dragons, Ticket to Ride, Settlers of Catan, RoboRally, Splendor and many more…Bring a new game to teach or come and learn a new game. See Mr. Lauger or Skyler Nielsen for more information.