High School Announcements
- High School Activities
- Tuesday, December 21
- BB @ Hampton-Dumont-CAL JV G 3:45, JV B 5:00, V G 6:15, V B 7:45
- Wednesday, December 22
- Two our early dismissal
- December 23-January 3
- Christmas Break
- Tuesday, December 21
- Congratulations to the 9th grade boys basketball team and Coach Savery on their wins over St.Edmond on Friday!
- Wildcat Warriors Game Club-We will be meeting every Monday in the Media Center from 3:30 to 5:30. Bring a new game to teach or come and learn a new game. See Mr. Lauger or Skyler Nielsen for more information.
- Cat Cafe punch cards are now available for purchase in the high school office. Cost is $10 for $11 worth of punches. The Cat Cafe will hold your card for you, so you'll always have funds for your favorite Cat Cafe drinks!
- If an event will be live-streamed, and the host school informs me of this, I will put the live stream URL address on our activities calendar. This will create an icon (looks like a movie camera) that serves as the link to that website. There is a sample attached of what that icon looks like. If there is not an icon, I haven't been informed by the host school about live streaming.
We will plan on live streaming all high school activities that happen in the high school gym on our HUDL camera:
YouTube: Humboldt Wildcat Productions https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl5pYg6YTITgbbzLSNS4xuA
Our activity calendar can be found at: https://www.northcentralconf.org/public/genie/176/school/8/
The North Central Conference link is:
You can click on any school in the conference. Many of the non-conference schools calendars can be found by googling their conference main pages (Ex: for Manson-NW google "The Twin Lakes Conference" and a list of their conference schools will appear. Click on the school we are visiting). Not all AD's are using this feature in rSchool, but I will put the link on our calendar as soon as I know it is live streaming.
Some live streams will require a subscription. Some of those will cost money, but many are free. Many are just simply linked to YouTube. At this time, ours is free Please share this with family, friends and patrons. Greg Thomas
- Scholarship Opportunities-The following link will take you to scholarship information and applications.