Friday, April 22, 2022
A Day – Day 5 band lessons
- Congratulations to the following students in 5th and 6th grade for being selected to participate in the River City Honor Band tomorrow in Mason City. Tristyn Foth, Eli Hinton, Sadie Petersen, John Blanchard, Henry Kramer, Ellie Lemmenes, Elise Miller, and Morgan Townsend.
- There will be a brief Student Ambassador meeting at the beginning of 4th period today in the cafeteria.
- Today we will be doing individual incentives today for PBIS. We will be drawing 2 cat cards from each prime time at the end of the day today. The more CAT cards you have earned, the better your chance of winning.
- Strength clothing orders are due today. Support the high school football team by ordering a t-shirt.
- Seventh and eighth grade baseball players will meet with Coach Thurm during Prime today. The meeting will be in Coach Thurm's classroom.
- Baseball clothing store is open online https://humboldtbaseball22.itemorder.com/ Deadline is April 26.
- The middle school boys track meet that was postponed on Tuesday has been rescheduled for Friday, April 29.