Friday, February 14, 2020
A Day - Day 5 band lessons
- No school Wednesday, February 19 due to state wrestling dual competition, Friday, February 21st and Friday, February 28th.
- Remember to sign up for Stars Night auditions.
- Fun night for 5th and 6th graders will be Thursday, February 20th from 3:30-5 p.m. Admission is $3 and concessions will be available to purchase.
- Dance for 7th and 8th graders will be Thursday, February 20th from 5:30-9 p.m. Admission is $3 and concessions will be available to purchase for both activities. The money from the concession stands goes towards outdoor equipment, 8th grade ski trip and incentive prizes for students.
- Special Olympics basketball competition will be held today.
- Eighth grade boys basketball players will turn in their jerseys during their pizza party on Tuesday, February 18th, after school in Mr. Van Pelt's room. We will be done by 5:30. Please bring both your practice jersey, game jersey, and shorts.
- Menu changes: yesterday’s cream chicken menu will be served on February 20th, and since there is no school on the 19th the chicken nuggets meals planned for that day will be served on Monday, February 17th.
- High School state dual team and state wrestling shirts may be ordered online. Due Sunday evening-no reorders. https://
PARENTS: If you would like to contribute snacks for Fun Night or the dance, please bring items to the office by Tuesday, February 18th. Favorite items are individual bags of chips, full size candy bars, Little Debbie snack cakes. Fruit roll-ups, fruit snacks, etc.