Friday, February 4, 2022 B Day – Day 2 band lessons
- Good luck to seventh boys basketball as they play at Fort Dodge, dismiss at 3:00, bus leaves at 3:15, game starts at 4:30. Fort Dodge will charge an admission fee of $3, (children 5 and under are free) CASH ONLY. Eighth boys basketball plays Fort Dodge here at 4:15.
- Thursday, February 10 we will have 5/6 fun night from 3:30-5:00 p.m. and 7th and 8th grade dance from 6:30-9:00 p.m. Doors close at 7 for the dance. If you will arrive late, you need to contact the school office in advance.
- Seventh grade boys basketball will have their pizza party on Monday, February 7th, after school until 5 in Mr. Johnson's room.
- Softball orders were due in the office at 8 am.
- Student who signed up to ride the bus to St. Mary’s this morning need to come to the office at 8:25 to sign out. The bus will leave at 8:30.
- From Coach Gotto: Congrats to our middle school wrestlers on a great season, and good luck to those wrestling at districts this weekend! Remember to return all of your clean and dry wrestling equipment on Tuesday right after school in the inventory room next to the wrestling room. Please be responsible for turning stuff in!
- No school Friday, February 11. There will be school on Friday, February 18.