Friday, March 4, 2022
A Day – Make-up band lessons
- NIGHT OF JAZZ will be held on Monday, March 7th at 7:00 p.m. in the HS auditorium. Freewill offering will be taken. THIS WILL BE AN AMAZING CONCERT. The middle school jazz band (grades 6-8) has 50 students participating. You will get to experience the beginning jazz sounds all the way through professional jazz sounds.
Grandparents and senior citizens are invited to attend the Jazz Band dress rehearsal on Monday, March 7 at 2:45 p.m. in the high school auditorium. Please let your grandparents know.
- Humboldt Rec Department has information in the office on softball and baseball clinics for students currently in grades 3-6. Pick up the information if you are interested. There is also information on the Rec Department traveling baseball and softball team for the same grades. March 11 is the deadline to register for the Rec Department outdoor soccer league.
- State basketball t-shirt orders are due immediately in the office. We will not be able to accept orders after 8:30 this morning.
- We will have an adjusted schedule next week so fans can watch Humboldt boys basketball at the state tournament. Tuesday 7:15 game: 2 hour early dismissal. Wednesday: 2 hour late start - - No Wednesday Early Dismissal. Thursday: To be determined. - If we win Tuesday, we play at 3:45. Friday: Likely 2 hour early dismissal. If we win Thursday, the game is at 5:00 PM.
- Seventh girls basketball post-season pizza party will be held Monday, March 7 at 5 p.m. at Pasquales.
- Seventh and eight boys basketball need to turn in uniforms immediately to the office.
- Any 7/8 wrestlers who have not turned in equipment need to do so this week.