Friday, May 28, 2021
- Sixth, seventh and eighth band students - remember to check in with your prime time teacher for attendance and then go to the band room to get ready for the assembly.
- Make sure your locker is cleaned out, signs and tape removed and all items returned to teachers before you leave today. Any fines will be put on your Infinite Campus account and can be paid online or in the office by June 3.
- School will dismiss at 12:22 today. Have a safe summer and we look forward to seeing you in August.
All incoming 9th graders are invited to attend girls basketball open gyms. They will be on Tuesday and Thursdays from 9:00 to 10:30 am in the Middle School Gym. They will start on June 3 and continue throughout the summer. If you have any questions see Coach Ross or Coach Mooney. Hope to see you there.
5. Pick up camp forms in the office for football and basketball and girls wrestling clinic. LINK to forms on school website.
6. Middle School lifting is on Wednesdays and Fridays at 6am in the high school weight room for students going in to 7th and 8th grade starting Wednesday, June 2. This time is dedicated to ONLY Middle School students. The program teaches basic lifting movements along with speed and flexibility. This program is an important building block that prepares ALL athletes to compete at a higher level, no matter what sport they play. Any questions, please contact Coach Elman at email@example.com
7. Summer band lesson and marching band information has been sent home with students and made available online: Students entering 6th grade Students entering 7th-9th grade Please complete sign-up ASAP. If you turn in a hard copy, please return by Friday 5/28. All band students are strongly encouraged to sign-up for lessons.