5th grade Avocado band lessons
HOT LUNCH CHOICES:
Option 1: Turkey and cheddar melt
To Go: Nacho munchable
Lunch menu LINK
- Fun night for 5/6th graders and dance for current HMS 7/8th graders will be Thursday, October 20. $2 admission with a canned good, $3 without. Concessions will be available to purchase. Money raised at the fun night and dance are used for student activities/prizes throughout the school year. Parents are responsible for transportation for these events. We do not run shuttle buses.
- No school Friday, October 21.
- Remember to bring boxes of cereal for the Food Pantry. Winning prime time in each grade level will received extra free time/outside time.
- Seventh and eighth girls basketball sign up ends Tuesday, October 18. We need a few more 8th graders.
- Congratulations to the Special Olympic athletes who competed in bowling competition yesterday. Cain Burwell- 2nd place, Monica Sias- 1st place , Zach Pate- 1st place, Tyler Newberry- 3rd place , Braxton Charon- 2nd place. Zach will participate at the State competition on November.