- High School Activities January 13-17
- Wednesday-No early dismissal
- JV & V WR @ home vs multiple schools 6:00-pie auction moved to January 23
- 9th B BB @ Hamptont-Dumont-CAL 6:30-to be held in Middle School gym
- Due to the impending weather for Friday, we are moving our JV/Varsity Girl/Boy basketball quad @ Webster City up a day to Thursday, Jan. 16, 2020
4:30 JV Boys & JV Girls
6:15 V Girls
7:45 V Boys
- Friday-No school
- WR @ Osage 9:00
- Congratulations to the varsity girls basketball team on their win over SCC last night!! Great job!
- Forms are available in the office for 2nd semester Schedule changes, Open Campus, and PE Opt Out.
- Seniors need to reapply for Open Campus for second semester.
- Announcing the Spring Play: Game of Tiaras - a comedy by Don Zilidas, a mash-up between Game of Thrones and "not" Disney Princesses. Directed by Mrs. Emily Wiebke. The audition packets are available in the office. Please pick one up to prepare for auditions on 01/21 (5-7pm) and 01/23 (6-8pm) in the Little Aud. Signup for a time slot outside of Rm. #15. Please let Mrs. Wiebke know if you will need to audition at a different time. Additional auditions will be scheduled at her discretion.
- Finals –Modified Schedule-Wednesday and Thursday
- Wednesday, January 15
- Period 3 - 10:15-11:45
- Lunch - 11:45-12:45
- Period 4 - 12:45-2:15
- Time to work with teachers - 2:15-4:00
- Thursday, January 16
- Period 5 - 8:15-9:45
- Period 6 - 9:50-11:20
- Lunch - 11:20-12:15
- Period 7 - 12:15-1:45
- Period 8 - 1:50-3:20
- Time to work with teachers - 3:20-4:00
- Wednesday, January 15
- Are you interested in adventures? Join Mrs. Myers on an Adventure in Belize. Mayan Ruins, tubing through caves, ziplining, jungle survival skills, and snorkeling are all included in this adventure! There will be an informational meeting on Tuesday, January 28th from 6-7PM in Room 3
- Concession Stand Volunteers---We are looking for help in the concession stand for the Gotch tournament on Friday Jan 17th. We still have a couple openings in 4-6, 6-8 and 8- cleanup. We are also looking for a volunteer with a valid driver’s license that could run from the high school to cross roads to pick up pizzas. If you are able to help, please contact one of the following: Stacy Cirks 515-570-1188, Amber Beers 515-890-7191, Abbey Devers 515-890-1676
- After Prom meeting January 15 at 5:30 in the High School Media Center All junior and senior parents that want to help are welcome to attend.
- Music Booster meeting January 20 at 6:30 in the high school media center.
- Check out the Guidance Page on the School website for great scholarship opportunities and more information!