Monday, April 11, 2022
A Day – Day 5 band lessons
- FCA meets after school Wednesday.
- Good luck to 7/8 girls track at the home meet today. Events start at 4:30 at Mason Maach field (HHS track).
- Paxton from Humboldt Rec will meet with students interested in an Esport program tomorrow during PT. If you like to play video games, sign up in the office and plan to attend the meeting.
- Strength and conditioning clothing orders are due April 22. Pick up a form in the office if
- you are interested.
- 7th and 8th-grade girls interested in playing school softball need to attend an informational meeting on Tuesday during Prime Time. If you are unable to attend, please talk to Ms. Schulz.
- Congratulations to the Middle School Special Olympics athletes who competed on Friday.
- Monica Sias - 1st in the Javelin and 4th in 100 meter dash.
- Zach Pate- 2nd in Softball throw and 4th in 100 meter dash
- Carter Bourne- 2nd in the Javelin and 2nd in 100 meter dash
- Jacob Heginger- 2nd in Javelin and 3rd in the 100 meter dash
- Anthony Brown- 1st in the shot put and 1st in the 100 meter dash
- Monica and Anthony will be moving on to State competition in May.
- No school Thursday, April 14-Monday, April 18.