Monday, April 4, 2022
B Day – Day 6 band lessons
- There is still time to order a yearbook, cost is $17. Pay in the office or online.
- Student Senate applications are due Friday, April 8. Step up and become a leader for your class.
- Boys track starts after school today. You need to have your current physical and concussion form on file before you can practice.
- Remember to sign up for the Bode/Livermore activity bus by noon.
- Humboldt 5K Color Run/Walk for mental health and suicide awareness will be Sunday, May 1 at Humboldt high school. Registration deadline is April 15 so register soon if you are interested. Student registration is $15, general registration is $35. Register at https://www.humboldthospital.org/. All participants will receive a t-shirt, sunglasses and colored powder. All proceeds go to the HCMH Foundation to support mental health and suicide awareness through actions that support, educate and empower patients, students and families of Humboldt County. LINK to flyer.
- Baseball players in 8th grade will be taking part in a service project this Saturday from 9:00-12:00. Please make plans to attend. See or contact Coach Thurm if you have any questions. email@example.com
- FCA will meet after school Wednesday.
- We will NOT have study table on Wednesdays for student athletes.