Monday, March 1, 2021
B Day – Day 2 band-choir lessons
- Wrestlers who have not returned uniforms by Wednesday, March 3rd will be assessed replacement cost.
- FCA meets after school Wednesday.
- Congratulations to the 17 wrestlers from our middle school that qualified and wrestled last weekend at the state wrestling tournament. Bringing home medals were Tyce Clarken 6th, Landon Halverson 5th, Avyon Sutterfield 6th, Jaxson Kirchhoff 5th and Broedy Hendricks1st.
- High School Dance Team tryouts will be conduct for any girls currently in 8th - 11th grades on the week of March 22 - 26 as follows:
- Monday, March 22 4:30 - 6:00 PM in MS Gym - learning the tryout routine.
- Wednesday, March 24 5:00 - 6;00 PM in HS gym - Tryouts
- Thursday, March 25 6:00-7:00 PM in HS gym - Tryouts
Thursday, March 4: Middle School chorus concert 7 p.m. in high school auditorium. Admission $3 adults, $2 students.
Monday March 8: 5/6 band concert at 6 p.m., 7/8 band concert at 7 p.m. Admission $3 adults, $2 students.