Monday, May 23, 2022
B Day – Day 4 band lessons
- As you clean out your lockers this week, remember that all tape also needs to be removed. Your PE locker also needs to be cleaned out. Please do not leave your smelly PE clothes behind.
- Lost and found items need to be claimed by Wednesday. Check out the tables by the gym.
- Current 6-7-8 girls interested in wrestling next year will meet with Coach Newell Tuesday at 3:05.
- Middle school lifting starts Wednesday, June 1st at 6:15 am, and will continue through the summer every Wednesday and Friday. They will finish by 7:15. During this time, athletes will learn basic movements to help improve strength and speed. This program is set up to prepare athletes for the high school lifting program. There is no cost associated with the program. LINK TO CALENDAR
- Congratulations to Jake Heginger who received 3rd place in the Javelin throw at State Special Olympics.
Thank you to all who helped at the Track and Field Day Friday.
Results for Middle School:
5th Grade Girls Shot Put: 1st Ebenezer Orona 2nd Tatum Weiss 3rd Brooklyn Sutterfield
6th Grade Girls Shot Put: 1st Kenia Membrano 2nd Ella Hayden 3rd AriahnnaCowell
5th Grade Boys Shot Put: 1st Eli Hinton 2nd Tate Halverson 3rd Weston Paul
6th Grade Boys Shot Put: 1st Kevin Antonio 2nd Carter Meier 3rd Eric Mejia
5th Grade Girls High Jump: 1st Alexis Dominic 2nd Jayda Cooke 3rd Sadie Petersen
6th Grade Girls High Jump: 1st Audrey Collins 2nd Amauree Lewis
5th Grade Boys High Jump: 1st Owen Stattleman, 2nd Callen Johnson, 3rd Hunter Brodale
6th Grade Boys High Jump: 1st Cohen Hobach 2nd Gabe Newell 3rd Hayden Devers
5th Grade Girls Long Jump: 1st Callie Olsen 2nd Kesley Emick 3rd Kierstyn Schild
6th Grade Girls Long Jump: 1st Adelynn Goodell 2nd Ashlyn Buckley 3rd Hayden Graaf
5th Grade Boys Long Jump: 1st Noah Elman 2nd Bentley Rodgers, 3rd Thayden Brockman
6th Grade Boys Long Jump: 1st Brayden Dahl 2nd Landon Hilton 3rd Channing Smith
5th Grade Girls 50 meter Hurdles Champion: Kesley Emick
6th Grade Girls 50 meter Hurdles Champion: Brooklyn Sernett
5th Grade Boys 50 meter Hurdles Champion: Parker Jensen
6th Grade Boys 50 meter Hurdles Champion: Brayden Dahl
5th Grade Girls 100 meter Dash Champion: Gabi Herzog
6th Grade Girls 100 meter Dash Champion: Esmai Wagner
5th Grade Boys 100 meter Dash Champion: Callen Johnson
6th Grade Boys 100 meter Dash Champion: Aiden Cartee
6th Grade Girls 400 meter Dash Champion: Amauree Lewis
5th Grade Boys 400 meter Dash Champion: Noah Elman
6th Grade Boys 400 meter Dash Champion: Brayden Downs
5th Grade Girls 200 meter Dash Champion: Sadie Petersen
6th Grade Girls 200 meter Dash Champion: Audrey Collins
5th Grade Boys 200 meter Dash Champion: Gary Steburg
6th Grade Boys 200 meter Dash Champion: Caleb Vinsand
5th Grade Girls Shuttle Relay Champion: Emma Dornath, Kesley Emick, Tristyn Foth and Callie Olsen
6th Grade Girls Shuttle Relay Champion: Ashlyn Buckley, Olyvia Satern, Laycee Blackett and Johannah Kellner
5th Grade Boys Shuttle Relay Champion: Wyatt Angstrom, Callen Johnson, Noah Beldin and Hunter Brodale
6th Grade Boys Shuttle Relay Champion: Josh Adams, Tyler Adams, Austin Boeck and Carter Meier
5th Grade Girls 4x100 Relay Champion: Kierstyn Schild, Mia Numedahl, Peyton Konecne and Sadie Petersen
6th Grade Girls 4x100 Relay Champion: Avery Fisher, Adelynn Goodell, Josie Gordon and Landry Lash
5th Grade Boys 4x100 Relay Champion: Drake Pettit, Bentley Rodgers, Owen Stattleman and Gary Steburg
6th Grade Boys 4x100 Relay Champion: Oscar Aldrich, Kevin Antonio, Johnatan Cabrera and Aiden Cartee
Any families needing help purchasing school supplies-please click on this LINK for the Back to School Application from UDMO. The event to pick up supplies is Tuesday, July 12, 2022 at the Humboldt County Fairgrounds.