Monday, May 9, 2022
B Day – Day 2 band lessons
- Eighth graders interested in football cheerleading in the fall, need to meet in the High School Media after school today.
- Eighth graders who did not attend the volleyball meeting last week, need to sign up in the office by the end of the day today.
- Good luck to girls track at Algona Garrigan today, dismiss at 3:05, bus leaves at 3:15, meet starts at 4:30 (Garrigan track).
- We have Transition Day today. During the last hour of the day you will advance to the next grade to learn about the upcoming school year.
- FCA meets after school Wednesday.
- All students are invited join our growing Middle School Choir. Stop in during primetimes from 3:00-3:20 pm Mondays and Tuesdays now till the end of school and meet Mr. Chavers and lend your voice to our school. For those entering 9th grade, feel free to come chat about Concert Chorale as well as other vocal opportunities.
- Band//choir sign-up sheets are due Thursday.
- The Humboldt County Fair invites girls completing 5th grade to age 15 to participate in the Princess contest. Please submit the Contest Form by midnight on June 17th, 2022. We look forward to meeting you at the interview process this summer (determined at a later date). Any questions please contact Kylee Myott at (515) 321-6304 or firstname.lastname@example.org
May 17 – Parade of Choirs, grades 6-12, 7 p.m.
May 19: 5th grade Operetta (Ross and Elman’s classes)
May 20: 5th and 6th grade Track & Field Day
May 25: last day for students, dismissal is at 1:22 p.m.