Monday, November 1, 2021
B day – day 2 band lessons
- Seventh and eighth girls basketball will meet during PT today in the cafeteria.
- School will dismiss at 1:22 tomorrow. Conferences will be held tomorrow from 2-7:30 p.m. Parents and students need to attend at your scheduled conference time.
- Middle school jazz band information meeting for all students in 7th and 8th grade will occur Nov. 3rd during primetime. Come on out for a great season of jazz!
- 8th-gradeboys basketball players should change for practice after school and then meet in Mr. Thurm's classroom.
- FCA will NOT meet Wednesday because we do not dismiss early.
There is a Pampered Chef Fundraiser being held for Emily Lane to help her and her family as they continue on their journey fighting breast cancer. If you would like to order, please use the following link: https://www.pamperedchef.com/party/emilylane1014
SCHEDULE FOR THIS WEEK
Monday, November 1: regular school day (3:22 p.m. dismissal)
Tuesday, November 2: 2 hour early dismissal (1:22 p.m.). Conferences from 2:00-7:30 p.m.
Wednesday, November 3: No early dismissal. School will dismiss at 3:22 p.m.
Thursday, November 4: 2 hour early dismissal (1:22 p.m.). Conferences from 2-7:30 p.m.
Friday, November 5: No School