Monday, October 4, 2021
A day – day 3 band lessons
- On Wednesday, October 6, there will NOT be an activity bus to Bode-Livermore. Please make other arrangements for a ride home after practice.
- Good luck to 7th volleyball as they play Algona here in the middle school gym at 4:15; and 8th volleyball as they play at Algona, dismiss at 3:00, bus leaves at 3:10, matches start at 4:15 at Algona Middle School.
- Congratulations to the middle school band who placed second at Algona Band Day. Thank you for representing Humboldt Schools.
- The high school dance team is hosting a fill the truck event at the home volleyball game on October 7th. Donate supplies and help us provide care to animals that are in need.
- Girls in 7th and 8th grade who are interested in wrestling, need to sign up with the link provided.6./
- Humboldt Lions Club Annual Pumpkin Run will be held on Saturday, October 16 for all 1-6th grade students. Pick up registration form in the office if you are interested. Deadline to register is Thursday, October 7. LINK
- Today is the deadline to register for the Rec Department basketball league for students through 6th grade.