Thursday, April 15, 2021
B Day – make-up band-choir lessons
- HHS will present the musical “Annie” tonight, Friday and Saturday. Tickets may be purchased at the high school office. Mitigation strategies will be in place, masks are required for all audience members. The musical will be livestreamed. Due to royalties, you must purchase the livestream rights ($7). Here is the link to purchase the live stream: https://www.showtix4u.com/event-details/50984
- 2. Remember to bring a mask to school every day. The number of students who borrow a mask from the office has almost doubled in the past two weeks. We appreciate your cooperation as we complete the last 30 days of school.
Safe School Helpline® is a 24 hour service that allows our school community to anonymously report wrongdoing or concerns such as violence, drugs/alcohol, vaping, bullying, etc. There are multiple ways to make an anonymous report. These include:
● Call 1-800-4-1-VOICE, ext. 359 (418-6423)
● Text 66746 then type TIPS.
● Safe School Helpline® mobile app on an Android or Apple phone
Your calls and messages will not be traced, and you will not be identified. The Safe School Helpline® team will transcribe and fax your message to necessary school officials and/or the LEC, so appropriate action can be taken. More information will be coming out soon. Please direct questions to administration.
The Humboldt Music Boosters are holding their monthly meeting on Monday, April 19th at 6:30 PM. All music parents are encouraged to attend!! The meeting will be held in the High School Media Center. See you there!