Thursday, April 27, 2023
5th grade Avocado
HOT LUNCH CHOICES:
Option 1: Spaghetti and meatballs
Option 2: pepperoni calzone
To Go: chicken Caesar wrap
Lunch menu LINK
- All 5th-8th grade band students will rehearse Mojo during 1st period on Friday. At 8:10 please report to the following locations where we will take attendance and lunch count before assembling instruments and heading to the HS gym: 5th grade meet in the 5th-grade Hallway, 6th - band office, ⅞ - band room.
- Student Senate applications are due tomorrow. A few students have returned their application already, but I know there are a lot more to come in.
- Good luck to girls and boys track today. Boys track is at Fort Dodge, dismiss at 2:50, bus leaves at 3:00, meet starts at 4:15 at Dodger Stadium. Girls track is at Clear Lake (Lions Field), dismiss at 2:15, bus leaves at 2:25, meet starts at 4:30.
- Parade of Band concert will be Monday, May 1 at 7:00 p.m. in the high school gym. Admission will be $5.00 for adults, $3.00 for students or $20.00 for a family. Students need to arrive by 6:30 p.m. All 5th grade in the Middle School cafeteria, 6th grade in the MS band room , 7/8th grade HS music room
- We have an assembly tomorrow with an adjusted schedule. We will have a sack lunch for all students which will be turkey sandwich, Doritos, applesauce cup, baby carrots, and milk. If you do not want the sack lunch, you will need to bring your own lunch Friday.
- Dance team policies are due to the high school office by 3:00 p.m. April 28th.
- The softball clothing order is open until April 30. Orders can be placed using this link: https://humboldtsoftball2023.itemorder.com/