Thursday, May 19, 2022
B Day – Day 6 band lessons
- Good luck to students in Ms. Ross and Mr. Elman’s classes at the 5th grade operetta tonight. It starts at 7:00 in the high school auditorium.Meet in the middle school room at 6:30 p.m. Free will admission. Plan to attend and watch their stellular performance. There will be an open rehearsal from 9:30-10:30 tomorrow in the high school auditorium, if any parents are unable to attend the evening concert and would like to see the show.
- Lost and found items are on tables outside the gym. Please claim your lost items before the last day of school.
- All 7/8 track students who did not turn in uniforms need to do so by Friday. The coaches need to get uniforms put away as soon as possible. You will be billed for items that are not returned.
- There are plenty of opportunities for current eighth graders to be involved in activities next fall. Coach Clasen will meet with 8th graders about cross country today during PT and Coach Elman would like you to stop by his classroom if you are interested in football and still need information.
- Basketball skills for boys entering 5-8 grade in the fall will be held on Thursday mornings starting June 2 in the middle school gym. Athletes going into 7/8 grade are at 7:00 a.m., sessions for athletes going into 5th-6th grade will be at 8:00 a.m. Parents can join the Remind group for communication: Text "@ah6293k" to 81010 to join the group. Anyone with questions can contact Coach Nick Rieck 515-368-0274.
- Girls basketball summer open gym for current 5-8th grade girls starts June 2 on Mondays and Thursdays from 3:30-5:00 p.m. in the high school.
- Camp forms are available in the office. Stop and get pick up the registration forms. It’s a good way to build skills and keep busy this summer.
- Good luck to Special Olympic athletes at State Track competition tomorrow: Anthony Brown, Monica Sias and Jake Heginger.
Any families needing help purchasing school supplies-please click on this LINK for the Back to School Application from UDMO. The event to pick up supplies is Tuesday, July 12, 2022 at the Humboldt County Fairgrounds.