Thursday, November 7, 2019
A Day - Day 1 band lessons
- Conferences will be held tonight from 4:00-7:30 p.m.
- Please claim your lost items tonight during conferences. All unclaimed items will be donated to charity next week.
- No school tomorrow. Enjoy the extended weekend.
- Today is the last day to submit your Veteran for the Veterans Day Presentation. Link
- HBA sessions start this Saturday, November 9 at the High School. The third and fourth grade session runs from 9:00-10:15 and 5th and 6th grade will run from 10:30-11:45.
- This is the order link for High School and Middle School wrestling order. It closes Sunday November 17. https://humboldt-wildcatwrestlingclub.itemorder.com/sale
- Band students, remember to stop by the music room on your way to the bus or your ride to pick up your instrument for the long weekend.
- Students please make sure to be wearing a heavy coat, hat, and gloves to school with the colder weather. If there is an emergency, the bus breaks down, or when you are waiting outside before the doors open you need to have something to keep yourself warm. If you do not have a coat, hat or gloves, please let your Prime Time teacher or the office know and something can be provided to you.
- The Boys Basketball team store is open and can be accessed at the following web address. The store closes on November 17. Orders will be here before Christmas. https://humboldt-
CHANGE TO CONCERTS: Fifth band and sixth grade band and choir winter concerts have been combined and will be held on December 2nd.
December 9th will be the seventh and eighth grade band and choir winter concert.
Parents: If you would like to contribute snacks for the 5/6 Fun Night or 7/8 dance, please bring items to the office today through 7:30 p.m. or next week between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Favorites are candy bars of any kind, individual bags of chips, fruit snacks, Fruit by the Foot, and all types Little Debbie Snack cakes. The money from the concession stands goes towards outdoor equipment, 8th grade ski trip and incentive prizes for students.
We want to know what's on your mind! Please complete the school's Community Climate Survey by Friday, November 8, 2019. Thank you, Mr. Greg Darling, Superintendent.