Thursday, October 6, 2022
A Day – 5th grade band avocado lessons
HOT LUNCH CHOICES:
Option 1: BBQ pork sandwich
To Go: turkey club wrap – make sure you get your Opaa card
Lunch menu LINK
- Good luck to athletes today. Cross country runs at the Fort Dodge meet, dismiss at 2:35, bus leaves at 2:50, meet starts at 4:00 at Lakeside Municipal Golf Course, $10 parking fee; 8th volleyball is at St. Edmond, dismiss at 2:55, bus at 3:10, match starts at 4:15; 7th volleyball plays St. Edmond here at 4:15 in the middle school gym. The buses for away games are the first ones in the bus circle
- Lion’s Club Pumpkin Fun Run will be held October 15. Registration forms are in the office and need to be returned as soon as possible.
- Picture retakes will be today. Your name must be on the list to get retakes. We will start around 9:00 and you will be called to the office.
- All youth football players, flag and youth tackle, will be admitted free and recognized at this Friday's (10/7) home football game against Gilbert. For players to be admitted free, they must wear their flag or tackle football jersey. We look forward to seeing our young Cats at the game. They are the future or our program! Coach Elman
- Eight grade volleyball will need to bring $5 for their pizza party after their last home game on Monday, October 10th.
- High school volleyball Pink Out Night tonight. JV/Freshman at 6:00pm and Varsity at 7:30 p.m. https://drive.google.com/file/d/10dSOvRSXBmCbGmR7Og02ROvkFYus2qrt/view?usp=sharing
Wow, we asked and you sure answered! The Music Boosters would humbly like to thank ALL who stepped in to help staff the concession stand last week whether you worked the whole game or during halftime. We know that a few folks snuck in that weren't even signed up too. Please know that your help was greatly appreciated!! We have a few spots left for the halftime crew this week and are hoping our Wildcat family will come through again. This Friday is senior recognition and we'd love to see our seniors recognized as well as watch their last performance at home (that we know of). We will have food stocked as much as possible before you get there. Please sign up using the below link. Also, if you are signed up to help in the concession stand, but need to step out to watch your child be recognized, please feel free to do so!
FUEL-Please click on the following link if you are in need of assistance from the FUEL program. The link will be found in the announcements each week. LINK