Thursday, September 1, 2022
HOT LUNCH CHOICES
Option 1: Chicken and waffles
Option 2: Mozzarella dunkers
To Go: Taco Salad
Your teacher will record your choice 1st period.
- Starting today we will ring a warning bell one minute before the tardy bell. That means it’s time to get to class so you are not tardy. The tone is a ding-ding which is different from the regular bell tone.
- Driver's ed class starts on Sept 12. Drive times will be 3:45-6:45 Monday –Friday.
- sign up at www.streetsmartsdriversed.com. You must be 14 and have your permit before the first day of class. Contact Rhonda in the media if you have questions.
- Today during Prime Time we will be collecting your Primetimes average of Cat Cards! We are going to kick it off with a Prime Time incentive.The primetime with the highest Cat Card average in each grade will earn a snow cone on Friday at the end of the day from the Lions Club! Keep following those CATS expectations and earning the Cat Cards!
- Long toss sessions for 8th-grade baseball players will start Saturday, September 3, at 11:00 am on the High School baseball field. Sessions will last approximately 45 minutes and are voluntary. Contact Coach Thurm if you have any questions.
- No school Monday, September 5.
- Childhood Cancer Fundraiser - Primetimes are collecting loose change in a competition to raise the most money. The grade level with the most money on September 14 will win a popcorn party! Bring your money to the jars in the office.
- The online store for cross country gear has been re-opened until Sunday, September 4. All orders need to be placed online. https://www.house8graphics.com/wildcat-xc-gear
- Childhood cancer awareness T-shirt orders are due September 8. LINK
PARENTS: View the attached flyer for picture day information. Picture day for middle school students will be Tuesday, September 13. Contact Midwest Portraits at 515-332-8175 if you have questions.
FUEL-Please click on the following link if you are in need of assistance from the FUEL program. The link will be found in the announcements each week. FUEL