Thursday, September 29, 2022
B Day - Day 3 for 7/8 band lessons
HOT LUNCH CHOICES:
Option 1: Beef Burrito
To Go: Nacho Munchable
Lunch menu LINK
- Eighth grade Algebra will stay in the cafeteria today.
- Good luck to 8th grade volleyball as they play Fort Dodge here at 4:00 in the middle school gym. The 7th grade game has been postponed.
- Winners of yesterday’s dress-up day are: 5th grade Grace Harms, 6th Payton Robinson, 7th Brayden Dahl, 8th grade Grace Moser. Tomorrow is blue/gold day. Show your school spirit and support the Wildcats. You may wear a hat for $1. Proceeds go to Meals from the Heartland packaging day.
- Homecoming activities start at 5:30 downtown tonight, followed by the parade at 6:30 and coronation at 7:30 in the high school gym.
- Middle school football players will be in the parade today. Meet at 6:00 at Taft school and wear your game jersey.
- Picture retake day is October 6. Let the office know by Friday if you need retakes.
Hey, Wildcat Family! The Music Boosters are in need of some help in the concession stand. New this year, you can sign up for a "halftime only" shift. All of the board members have a senior marching this year and would greatly appreciate your help so that we can see our kids march in their last performances. We will have food stocked as much as possible before you get there. Please sign up using the following link: LINK Please note the dates available, as some of them are past dates.
The Music Booster meeting will be held October 3rd at 6:30 p.m. in the High School Media Room. Please consider joining us!
FUEL-Please click on the following link if you are in need of assistance from the FUEL program. The link will be found in the announcements each week. LINK