Tuesday, December 13, 2022
A Day – A1 band lessons for 7/8, Apple lessons for 6th grade
HOT LUNCH CHOICES:
Option 1: chicken nachos
To Go: big mack salad
Lunch menu LINK
- Dance team clinic registration can be done online. LINK
- Pick up a holiday puzzle from Counselor Smith today and return the completed puzzle to her to receive a small treat.
- Tomorrow we will make cards for members of the military. It will also be hat day with a $1 donation to Meals from the Heartland.
- Student Ambassadors are selling candy canes this week for $1 each during lunch shifts. Students will fill out a slip stating who the candy cane goes to and they will be delivered on December 22.
- Fifth and sixth graders – get away from the electronics during holiday break and improve your basketball skills. Basketball skills clinic will be held on December 26, 28 and 30. Plan to attend. Pick up information in the office.
- FCA meets after school Wednesday.
- Weightlifting for 7/8 graders will be at 6:15 tomorrow morning.