Tuesday, December 22, 2020
B Day – Day 4 band-choir lessons
- Seventh and eighth graders that plan on playing baseball this summer need to check in with Coach Thurm this week to sign up for a hat.
- Seventh and eighth graders need to have your chromebook and charger at school tomorrow.
- Tomorrow is ugly sweater day.
- School will dismiss at 1:22 tomorrow and resume on Monday, January 4, 2021.
- Student Ambassadors will be handing out the candy canes during prime time today.
- Good luck to 7/8th wrestlers at the home meet today. Meet starts at 4:15 in the HIGH School gym.
Wrestling parents: With the new declaration from the Governor, your entire household can attend now. This is defined as everyone living at the same residence as at the wrestler, which includes full-time college students home for break. If the athlete lives in two households with split family situations, both households can attend. Unfortunately, it does NOT include grandparents and extended family. If the household cannot attend (perhaps both parents work and can't get off) two family spectators like grandparents or aunt/uncle can attend instead of the household.