Tuesday, January 17, 2023
A Day – 6th grade apple lessons
HOT LUNCH CHOICES:
Option 1: Pizza Soup
To Go: BLTE Salad
Lunch menu LINK
- 1st semester 5th Period A PE will be bowling today during their PE class. Mr. Beaman will send 8th grade teachers the roster. Please excuse from their 5th period class today
- No study table tomorrow. FCA will meet after school tomorrow in the music room.
- Good luck to MS girls and boys wrestlers at Hampton, dismiss at 2:15, bus leaves at 2:30, meet starts at 4:15. (Hampton-Dumont Middle School 601 12th Avenue NE Hampton)
- Today is the start of the second semester. Check your schedule on Infinite Campus for new classes.
- 7th and 8th boys will practice together at Alpha from 3:40 - 5:45 PM. Ride the bus to Alpha and your parents will need to pick you up there after practice.
- The Humboldt Rec Department is offering new youth programs for children in grades 3-6. Register at the Rec Center or online https://tinyurl.com/HRegister for Multisport fitness fun and Mini Cats Indoor Track Clinic. Multisport Fitness Fun will be a 4-week program that is held on Thursday nights from 5:30 to 6:30 at the Humboldt Rec Center. Each night, different games will be held at the Rec Center such as kickball, handball and dodgeball. The games played will vary each week. This program runs from January 19 to February 9. Cats Indoor Track clinic is a two-week clinic running on Saturday mornings, hosted at the Rec Center and ran by the Humboldt Track Team. Participants will be introduced to the basics of running and other foundational track skills. These clinics are being held on February 25th and March 4th.
The next Music Booster meeting will be held on Monday, January 23rd at 6:30pm in the high school media center. If you are a parent of a student participating in either vocal or instrumental music in grades 5-12, we'd love to have you join us!