Tuesday, May 24, 2022
- Student Ambassadors need to check in with Ms. Westerhoff today. There will be a group meeting at 2:45 in the cafeteria.
- Remember to pick up summer camp forms in the office. LINK
- Weightlifting starts June 1. This is for any student who will be in 7/8th grade next fall.
- CAT cards will be collected at 2:45 Prime Time today. See how many CAT cards you can earn today with your positive behavior. We will have an overall reward tomorrow.
- Click on this LINK for summer band lesson information.
Any families needing help purchasing school supplies-please click on this LINK for the Back to School Application from UDMO. The event to pick up supplies is Tuesday, July 12, 2022 at the Humboldt County Fairgrounds.
Fines for missing PE locks, computer damage/lost items, missing or damaged books, etc. will be added to student Infinite Campus accounts by Friday, May 27. You may pay fees online or send a check. Also check lunch balances and pay on past-due accounts.