Tuesday, October 11, 2022
B1 7/8 band lessons, 6th grade banana lessons
HOT LUNCH CHOICES:
Option 1: Tacos
To Go: Popcorn Chicken Munchable
Lunch menu LINK
- Good luck to athletic teams today. Cross country is at the NCC meet at Sheldon Park, dismiss at 2:45, bus leaves for Sheldon Park at 3:00, meet starts at 3:45; seventh football plays at Webster City, dismiss at 2:15, bus leaves at 2:30, game starts at 4:30; 8th football plays Webster City here at 4:30.
- No study table Wednesday.
- FCA meets Wednesday after school in the music room.
- Students currently in Transition to High School should meet in the cafeteria tomorrow morning at 8:15 to load busses for the field trip. Temperatures will be in the 60s, so make sure you are dressed for walking around the campus.
- Pheasants Forever Youth Hunt will be October 22. Stop in the office for more information. (ATTACH FLYER)
- Seventh and eighth grade girls interested in wrestling need to sign up in the office this week.
- Seventh and eight girls interested in basketball need to sign up in the office by October 18.
- This is National School Lunch Week. Thank the cooks as you go through the lunch line.