Tuesday, September 27, 2022
B Day – Day B2 for 7/8 band lessons
HOT LUNCH CHOICES:
Option 1: Philly Cheesesteak Sub
To Go: BLTE salad
Lunch menu LINK
- Turning 14 soon? Ready to take the written test to get your permit? SKIP THE TRIP is available for students who need to take the knowledge/written test. Your parents no longer need to pull you out of school to take the test. If you are within 30 days of turning 14 make an appointment with our counselor, Mrs. Smith to take the test during study hall or after school.
- For those who have their permit there will be a drivers ed class starting on October 3. Register online at www.streetsmartsdriversed.com. Contact Rhonda in the media you have questions.
- Good luck to 7th and 8th football today as 7th grade plays Clear Lake here at 4:30 and 8th grade plays at Clear Lake, dismiss at 2:15, bus leaves at 2:30, game starts at 4:30 at Lions Field in Clear Lake.
- Yesterday’s winners of the best themed dress are: 5th grade Sidney Paul, 6th grade Tatum Weiss, 7th grade Hayden Graaf, 8th grade Broedy Hendricks. Tomorrow’s dress up day is Woke up like this Wednesday. School appropriate pajamas and messy hair. Pay $1 for a hat. You must get your hand stamped if you wear a hat. The money goes to Meals from the Heartland packaging day that will include all middle school students. Face paint on Friday only
- Join us for a special FCA on Wednesday from 2:30-3:45. We will have a missionary that might roll up a frying pan, bend an iron rod and more! Join us for his unique testimony. You’re going to love it. This is for all 5th-8th graders
- No study table tomorrow. Make other arrangements after school until practice starts.
- Are you ready to wrestle??? Wildcat wrestling club registration information is available in the office or online. LINK
- Picture retakes are October 6. Contact the office by September 30th if you want retakes.
- At the volleyball game tonight the high school dance team will be collecting new/gently used blankets for animal shelters and homeless shelters. They will be set up at the high school near the high school cafeteria/gym doors from 5-7:30pm. At the Homecoming football game on September 30th from 6-7:45pm the high school dance team will be set up at the high school between the admission gate and concession stand. They will be collecting clothing and food items for people in need. At all of these events, they will also have a bucket for monetary donations. The final proceeds from the collection bucket will be split between Moffitt, Peace Creak, and Lazy J Rescues.
FUEL-Please click on the following link if you are in need of assistance from the FUEL program. The link will be found in the announcements each week. LINK