Wednesday, February 12, 2020
B Day – Day 4 band lessons
- This is your final day to purchase your stress heart from Student Ambassadors during lunch today. The stress hearts cost $2 and will be delivered to Prime Time on Friday February 14th. All of the money raised will be going to Kaden’s Kloset.
- Good luck to these Special Olympic athletes on Thursday at the basketball competition at Butler School in Fort Dodge: Kaden Johnson, Sujeiry Perez Venegas, Zachary Pate, Tyler Newberry and Jacob Heginger.
- Eighth grade ski trip has been postponed to Monday, February 17th.
- Fifth and sixth grade Fun Night will be Thursday, February 20th from 3:30-5:00 p.m. and seventh and eighth grade dance will be Thursday, February 20th from 6:30-9:00 p.m.
- STARS Night auditions will take place next Tuesday, Feb. 18th. Audition sign-ups and applications for STARS night are posted outside the music
room. All talents in grades 5-8 are welcome to audition. STARS Night is the annual middle school talent show. The event will take place
on April 2nd in the middle school gym.
- Eighth grade boys basketball players will turn in their jerseys during their pizza party on Tuesday, February 18th, after school in Mr. Van Pelt's room. We will be done by 5:30. Please bring both your practice jersey, game jersey, and shorts
Reminder – no Valentine deliveries allowed Feb. 12-18.