Wednesday, May 11, 2022
B Day – Day 6 band lessons
- Boys and girls currently in 5th and 6th grade – remember to pick up information on the Rec Department Baseball and Softball Clinics. Deadline to register is May 17.
- Humboldt County Historical Museum has several summer programs for all ages. Stop in the office for more information.
- Band/choir sign-up sheets are due today. Please return the slip even you do not plan to participate in either activity.
- The Humboldt County Fair invites girls completing 5th grade to age 15 to participate in the Princess contest. Please submit the Contest Form by midnight on June 17th, 2022. We look forward to meeting you at the interview process this summer (determined at a later date). Any questions please contact Kylee Myott at (515) 321-6304 or email@example.com
- FCA meets after school today.
- Seventh grade baseball practice will start on Tuesday, May 17th.