Wednesday, May 12, 2021
A Day – Day 3 band-choir lessons
- FCA meets after school Wednesday.
- Student Ambassador applications are due at 8:15 today.
- Band/choir slips are due Friday.
- Girls basketball camp forms are available in the office. Football camp, Humboldt County Museum summer program, and Spirit Lake Park wrestling camp registration form are also in the office. LINK to forms on school website.
- MS weight lifting is done today. Eighth graders will be getting calendars from HS coaches. This year’s 6th and 7th will start up the first weekend in June, and will lift on Wednesdays and Fridays at 6 am. Any parents or students with questions can reach out to me at email@example.com
- Seventh boys baseball will have a short meeting in the gym Thursday before track practice
Note from Mrs. Mohr: Way to go Monica Sias, Tyler Newberry, Zach Pate, Ava Myer, Jacob Heginger, Kaden Johnson, Carter Bourne and Sujiery Vengas in your competition yesterday. You all gave it your all and did fantastic! A huge thank you so much students and staff for being a part of the Special Olympics send off!! This is a great way to boost the athletes motivation for their competition. You all did an amazing job and your kind gestures do not go unnoticed. A special shout out to the drum line and Ms. Gibson for the very upbeat performance! Once again thank you everyone for your support for the Special Olympics!