Wednesday, May 18, 2022
A Day – Day 3 band lessons
The middle school office will close at 2:45 today for a district meeting.
- Student Ambassador applications were due in the office by 8:15 this morning.
- Camp information is in the office for football and boys and girls basketball.
- Sixth grade students in band who are interested in color guard will meet today at primetime in the music room. Come on down and give flag twirling a try!
- Eighth grade boys planning on playing basketball next year will meet in Mr. Thurm's room for a brief meeting at the start of Prime Time today.
- Eighth grade boys who are interested in football next year, but were unable to attend the meeting can talk to Coach Elman this week for more information.
- FCA meets for the final time today after school.
- Cross country meeting for all interested 8th graders is at 2:30 in the high school cafeteria today, or tomorrow at 3:00 in the middle school cafeteria.
- Track and field day for 5th and 6th graders will be Friday, May 20. Field events in the morning, followed by running events in the afternoon.
- Any 8th grade students that will be 14 by July 1 and interested in a summer detasseling job opportunity should contact Mr. Beaman for details.
- All library books are due on Friday, May 20.
- Middle School boys interested in building their basketball skills are invited to summer skills development sessions. This will be offered weekly on Thursday mornings in the Middle School gym. Sessions for athletes going into 7-8th grade are at 7:00 am followed by athletes going into 5-6th grade at 8:00 am. Sessions start June 2. Anyone with questions can contact Coach Nick Rieck 515-368-0274.
- Fifth grade operetta for Ms. Ross and Mr. Elman’s classes will be tomorrow at 7 p.m. in the high school auditorium at 7 p.m.
- Starting Thursday June 2nd there will be Girls Basketball summer open gyms for current 5-8th grade girls on Mondays and Thursdays 3:30-5pm in the High School gym!
Click the link to view all forms on the school website LINK