Wednesday, November 2, 2022
B Day – 3B for 7/8 band
HOT LUNCH CHOICES:
Option 1: Chicken patty
To Go: Chicken, Bacon Ranch Salad
Lunch menu LINK
- Study table immediately after school for students who have late practice. Report immediately to the cafeteria. You cannot leave and return, you will be dismissed to practice 15 minutes before your scheduled practice time.
- Remember to sign up for the Bode-Livermore activity bus by noon each day you plan to ride. Early bus today is at 4:20, late bus is at 6:10.
- Eighth grade girls who are interested in softball will meet Friday, November 4 at 7:30 A.M. in the high school media center with Coach Schuelke.
- FCA meets after school today in the music room.
- Special Olympics Apparel can be ordered online through November 11. Make sure to read ALL the info on the page as it gives you options for personalizing your clothes and also to make sure you do not get charged shipping! Contact Ashley Mohr at email@example.com if you have questions.
- HHS presented “Into the Woods” Thursday, November 3 and Saturday, November 5. Tickets are available at the high school office.