High School Announcements
- Congratulations to the girls wrestling team. 2021 State Runner-ups! Great job, Girls!!!
- Congratulations to the boys wrestling team-2nd place at the NCC conference!! Way to go, Cats!
- This last Saturday, the HHS speech students traveled to Manson to perform their pieces at the district contest. Each of the students has worked incredibly hard over the last few months and it showed as they performed in front of their judge. Moving onto the state contest in Fort Dodge on the 6th are the two mime groups: Ritual of Friendship and The Ultimate Cure; the two Short Films: The Date and The Return; and the Ensemble Acting: Keeping Score.
- High School Activities
- Monday, Jan. 25 9/10 BB @ home vs Algona Girls 6:30, Boys 7:45
- Tuesday, Jan. 26 BB vs Algona JV G 3:45, JV B 5:00, V G 6:15, V B 7:45
- Wrestling @ Webster City 5:30
- Thursday, Jan. 28 9th B BB @ Emmetsburg (Middle School) 6:30
- Friday, Jan. 29 9th B BB @ vs St. Edmond (elementary gym) 6:15
- G JV BB vs St. Edmond 4:30
- B JV BB vs St. Edmond (Auxiliary gym) 4:30
- Varsity BB vs St. Edmond Girls 6:30, Boys 7:45
- COVID restrictions for HOME events— -Households, Grandparents and extended family allowed -Home HS student body allowed in student section ONLY -Mask required. -Social Distancing required by households -No food/drink allowed in gym -Live Streaming on YouTube: Humboldt Wildcat Productions
- High School students grades 9-12 are allowed to attend HOME high school basketball games (9th, JV, Varsity). The following restrictions apply: Masks are worn at all times in the building. NO FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED IN THE GYM. Must sit/stand in the normal student section (far south section on west side). Admission is $5.
- Reminder—Students are expected to provide their own masks. Masks need to be worn appropriately-nose and mouth covered.
- The Humboldt Music Boosters will have their monthly meeting on Monday, January 25th at 6:30 PM. The meetings are held in the High School Media Center. All music parents are welcome to attend.
- Wildcat Strength clothing order-- Forms are available on the table outside of the high school office. Deadline to order is January 28.
- Abbott and Fenner Scholarship Program--Abbott & Fenner Business Consultants are pleased to be able to continue with our scholarship program for the 15th year.We will be awarding up to $1,000 to the winner(s) each year.Scholarship Deadline - June 12, 2021.Application Process
Students will submit an essay on the topic that appears on the scholarship page of our web site: http://www.abbottandfenner.com/scholarships.htm
Full details are available on our site.
- Parents: attached is information on free and reduced meals. If already receiving benefits you do not need to re-apply. You can find the instructions and applications for free and reduced price meals on our website www.humboldt.k12.ia.us or www.tr.k12.ia.us or at the following links: Information Information-Spanish. If you have any questions, please contact your child’s school.