High School Announcements
- All girls soccer players 9 - 12 are dismissed at the beginning of homeroom on Tuesday 4/6
- Baseball players will have an Organized Team Hitting session tonight in the MPR. 9th grade will be from 5:15-6:15; 10-12 grades will practice from 6:15-7:15.
- Seniors-If you have Silver Cord hours that have not been turned in, please complete the paperwork and turn in to Emily in the office as soon as possible.
- ISASP testing will be held the week of April 12 for students in grades 9-11. The schedule will run as follows:
- Monday, April 12 -- 10th Grade Science Test completed in Biology classes
- Tuesday, April 13 -- 9th-11th Reading Test -- Test in the morning, run a one-hour late start schedule
- Thursday, April 15 -- 9th-11th Math Test -- Test in the morning, run a one-hour late start schedule
- Friday, April 16 -- 9th-11th Language and Writing Test in the morning, run a two-hour late start schedule
- Don't forget to order your beach-themed After Prom shirt for you and your date. Orders must be placed by April 11th. Shirts can be ordered with the following link: https://humboldtafterprom21.itemorder.com/
- All vehicles must stop when lights are flashing at crosswalk. Pay attention as you are leaving school!
- Junior athletes will need to report to homeroom March 29-April 8 to prepare for the ISASP testing.
- Additional Prom information can be found at the following link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/14vlElaf43tEBlg64vM2ZFgMCRZrQJL1PHFWAJZj3KOk/edit?usp=sharing Prom is scheduled for Saturday, April 24. The make-up date is May 15. COVID mitigation strategies will be followed during this event with face masks required for all participating students and guests.
- The Spring Musical, “Annie” will be April 15, 16 & 17. Ticket information will be available at a later date.
- FCA will meet every Wednesday at 7:15 AM in Room #21.
- Senior Music Banquet will be held on Saturday, May 8th. It will start at 5:30 and usually lasts a couple hours. The students will receive an invite with more information when the time gets closer.
- Simpson College Representative will be here on April 8th at 10 am to meet with any 11th graders interested. Sign up outside the office if interested.
- The Dallas Clark Foundation is a nonprofit organization established by Dallas Clark, a native of Livermore, Iowa. One of the initiatives of The Dallas Clark Foundation is to assist students from the Humboldt and Kossuth County area who are pursuing post-secondary education by awarding college scholarships. This year, The Dallas Clark Foundation is awarding ten $3,000 scholarships. To apply for a 2021 Dallas Clark Foundation Scholarship, please complete this application and mail it to P.O. Box 44, Livermore, Iowa 50558 on or before April 16, 2021.
- The Sue Beach Memorial Scholarship has been established to honor the memory of Sue Beach, who loved her family, had a passion for education, and found great joy in giving and blessing those around her. Two scholarships will be awarded annually to one male and one female Humboldt High School graduating seniors pursuing a post-secondary degree in the field of education. To be considered for one of these scholarships, please complete the application and mail it to: 201 12th St. SW, Humboldt, IA 50548 on or before Friday, April 16th, 2021. Applications are available on the table outside of the office.