High School Announcements
- High School Activities
- Tuesday, May 24
- Baseball @ home vs East Sac County Varsity 5:30, JV 8:00
- Wednesday, May 25
- Last day of school
- Boys Soccer substate @ Humboldt vs Perry 5:00
- BB vs St. Edmond @ Harlan Rogers JV 5:30; V 7:30
- SB vs St. Edmond @ Harlan Rogers JV 6:00, V 7:30
- Wildcat Trap @ Algona 3:30
- Thursday, May 26
- Girls State Golf @ River Valley Golf Course-Adel, 9:00
- BB 9th Doubleheader @ Bishop Garrigan, Algona 11:00
- Friday, May 27
- Girls State Golf @ River Valley Golf Course-Adel, 8:30
- BB @ home vs Webster City JV 5:30, V 7:30
- SB @ home vs Newell-Fonda JV 6:00, V 7:30
- Saturday, May 28
- BB Varsity Tournament @ Remsen-St. Mary’s-11:00 vs West Lyon, 1:00 vs K-P, 3:30 Consolation, 6:00 Championship
- Tuesday, May 24
- Semester testing will be Monday, May 23-Wednesday, May 25.
Monday, May 23
Work with teachers- 2:00-4:00
Tuesday, May 24
Period 6 -12:25-1:55
Work with teachers -2:00-4:00
Wednesday, May 25
Work with teachers 12:00-3:30
- Congratulations to the Humboldt boys soccer team who beat Webster City 1-0 to advance to the substate final on Wednesday, May 25 at 5 o’clock at the Humboldt soccer field. The Wildcats will host Perry. Admission is $8 And Tickets must be purchased online at https://www.iahsaa.org/ Congrats and GO CATS!!!
- Silver Cord opportunity—if you are interested in helping with some garden weeding, contact Emily in the office for the name and phone number.
- Basketball camps will be held this summer July 13-15 in the Middle School Gym. The list of camps and a registration form can be found at the following link: Summer Basketball Camps
- Football camp will be held August 3-5, 6:00-8:00PM. Football camp information can be found at the following link: Football Camps
- Informational packets and a sign-up sheet are in the office for current 9th through 11th boys and girls who plan to run Cross Country this Fall but were unable to make the sign-up meeting.
- Graduating seniors that did not receive a complimentary metal print of the class picture, you may come in the office this week and pick up a picture.
- Families needing help purchasing school supples-there is a Back to School Application from UDMO. The event to pick up supplies is Tuesday, July 12, 2022 at the Humboldt County Fairgrounds.
- F.U.E.L. (Food. Uplifting. Essentials. Learning.) is open. If you have questions or want more information about F.U.E.L., please see Mrs. Douglas. The following link will shows what will be available this week for students in need. FUEL available items
- Order your 2021-2022 yearbook. Click on this link to order yours today.