High School Announcements
- High School Activities
- Thursday, May 27
- BB @ home vs West Hancock JV 5:30/V 7:30
- SB @ home vs Manson NW Webster JV 6:00/V 7:30
- Friday, May 28-
- Last Day of School! 3 hour early out
- BB @ home vs Ogden JV 5:30/V 7:30
- SB @ Newell-Fonda @ Fonda JV 6:00/V 7:30
- Saturday, May 29
- V BB Tournament @ Remsen-St. Mary’s 11:00
- Thursday, May 27
- Semester Tests will be held Wednesday, May 26-Friday, May 28. The testing schedule will run as follows:
Thursday, May 27
Period 4 -- 8:15 to 9:45
Period 5 -- 9:55 to 11:25
Lunch -- 11:25 to 12:25
Period 6 -- 12:25 to 1:55
Work with teachers -- 2:00 to 4:00
Friday, May 28
Period 7 -- 8:15 to 9:45
Period 8 -- 9:55 to 11:25
Lunch -- 11:25 to 12:00
Work with teachers -- 12:00 to 3:30
- Students need to turn in their computer when finished with semester testing.
- Any girls interested in swim team next fall, contact Ashley Beaumont, Head Girls Swim Coach. Her email is firstname.lastname@example.org Lifting information and August practice schedule are available on the table outside of the office.
- The following link can be used by any middle school or high school football player as an option for cleats, gloves, or a girdle. Gear order for middle school and high school: https://humboldt-football-gear.itemorder.com/ This link will close June 13.
- Be ahead of the game-order your Wildcat Football apparel now! Football Store link for fall 2021 https://wildcatsfootball21.itemorder.com/ The online store will close June 6.
- Summer office hours will begin at the high school on Tuesday, June 1. The office will be open 7 AM-3 PM Monday-Thursday and closed on Friday.
- AAUW’s free STEMEd for Girls program, which starts July 7, was created exclusively for girls in grades 9 through 12, with a focus on girls of color, and the parents, guardians, and caregivers who support their dreams. It will pave the way for girls’ STEM success in college and beyond. This series of six lively virtual workshops will inspire teen girls in a supportive setting and show them they have just as much potential in STEM as boys. Access Registration Information for Free AAUW STEMEd Program
- Don't forget to order your 2021 yearbook by the end of the school year. Order online with the following link: https://www.yearbookordercenter.com/?event=general.displayLanding&jobnumber=2968 Job number 2968, or just type in the school name.
- Anyone who plans to run cross country this fall but was unable to attend the sign-up meeting last Wednesday can sign-up in the office or contact Mr. Clasen directly by e-mail. email@example.com
- Lost and Found table is in the hall near cafeteria—please take a look and see if anything is yours. Everything left on the table will be disposed of on Friday afternoon. Several items are smaller sizes that may have been left after youth activities.