High School Announcements
- High School Activities-See the school website for details on COVID restrictions at activity locations
- Tuesday 9-29
- 9th VB @ Home vs Clear Lake 6:00
- JV VB @ Home vs Clear Lake 6:00
- V VB @ Home vs Clear Lake 7:30
- Thursday 10-1
- CC @ Estherville 5:00 (face coverings encouraged)
- Friday 10-2
- V FB @ Mason City 7:00
- Monday 10-5
- 9th/10th FB @ Mason City 6:00
- JV FB @ Iowa Falls/Alden 6:00
- Tuesday 9-29
- Issues related to COVID are challenging. We need to do everything we can to keep all students safe and ensure that healthy students remain in school. As a result, the high school staff is reviewing and modifying our COVID-related mitigation strategies. To aid in this effort there will be an early release of students on Wednesday, September 30 at 12:35 PM—high school students only. Staff will use this time to evaluate and prepare for the implementation of new strategies. Students needing to take the bus will go to study hall in the media center until buses arrive at 2:20 PM.
- Picture retakes for high school students will be the afternoon of October 8. A definite time has not been determined. Retakes must be prepaid before October 6 at the following link.
">Retake Humboldt Community School District 2020</a>or http://orderschoolpix.com/30555
- MESSAGE FROM MIDWEST PORTRAITS: All school pictures are up and ready to be viewed. midwest.orderschoolpix.com is the website. The passwords/code for each student is their student ID number. Parents - please check your junk folders and your child's ID number can be found on your lunch card or Infinite Campus. If you have more than one student at the same school you can add multiple students on your order, but if they are in different buildings it has to be a different order. This year all packages will be shipped to the designated address of the person ordering pictures, they will NOT be coming to the school. Class composites will be distributed after retake day. There are tabs on the top of the ordering menu to choose between prints, products and packages.
- FCA will meet Wednesday morning at 7:15am in the (gym or auditorium) with DONUTS. We would love to have you join us to study God's word!
- Friends Club will be meeting during home room on Wednesday, October 7 in room 22. Anyone wanting more information about Friends Club prior to the meeting can ask Ms. DeDe in room 22 or Lexie Davis. Note the date change.
- GSA (gay-straight alliance) meeting this Thursday, October 1st at 3:25 PM in the auditorium lobby. This will be a social gathering with snacks and possibly a movie.
- FFA Apparel sales? https://shop.envisiontees.com/humboldt_ffa_2020/shop/home Orders can be shipped to home or to school, there are 2 color options, and 4 clothing options, and face masks or "buffers" available. The online store closes October 11th at 11:55 PM.