High School Announcements
For More Information:
- Fall Play-The Wonderful World of Oz will be performed on November 6 & 7 at 7:00. Tickets are $6 for adults, $3 for students. All seating is general admission, no reserved seats. Masks are required and social distancing observed. Maximum of 150 spectators each evening.
- There will be a boys basketball meeting for grades 9-12 at 3:30 on Thursday. Meet in Coach Thurm's room. The meeting will conclude by 4:00. Bring your Chromebook.
- Parent/Teacher Conferences will be Tuesday, November 3 (scheduled conferences from 4:00-5:30; walk-ins from 5:30-7:30) and Thursday, November 5th (walk-ins from 4:00-5:30; scheduled from 5:30-7:30).
- There will be a meeting on Wednesday Nov 4 during Homeroom in Mr Mooney's room for all girls who intend to play basketball this year. Be there or be square.
- Girls Basketball practice begins November 9. Boys Basketball and Wrestling practice begins November 16.
- No school Friday, November 6.FCA will meet Wednesday in Mrs. McMahon’s room-#17 on Wednesday morning 7:15. Come share in the Word and a donut.
- Fall athletes—if your season is finished, pick up your PE Opt Out Activity Log. They are located on the table outside of the office. These need to be returned when you winter sport begins.