High School Announcements
- Ticket information for Humboldt's 3A Semi-Final game @ Cedar Falls in the UNI-Dome on Saturday, Nov. 13th at 7:06 PM vs. Harlan:
The price of a ticket is $12.50. The breakdown is $10 for the ticket, $2.00 for parking and $.50 processing fee. Failure of spectators to use the promotion code, will result in an additional $2 service fee.
Promo Code Password: HumbWildcats
Your ticket will get you into all 4 games (2A & 3A Semifinals) on Saturday, Nov. 13th. They will NOT be clearing the UNI Dome after each game.
- Congratulations to the cast and crew of The Addams Family for three very entertaining shows! Your hard work, dedication and extraordinary talent made for an unforgettable experience for the audience and everyone involved. Congratulations!
- Congratulations Wildcat Football on the win over Independence on Friday!!! Good luck at The Dome!!!
- Boys basketball players in grades 10-12 will meet after school on Monday in Coach Thurm's classroom for a brief meeting.
- Speech interest meeting Wednesday Nov. 10th immediately following school. Large group and Individual please attend. Students, this year extra events have been added, so if you are interested, but have winter sports, come anyway! Parent information will be handed out.
- There will be a meeting for all girls grades 8 - 12 interested in playing softball this summer on Tuesday, Nov. 9th at 7:30 AM in the high school media center.
- Anyone who ordered Mrs. Lane shirts can pick them up after school on Tuesday until 4PM in Room 3. If you can NOT make it tomorrow to pick up shirts, please email Mrs. Myers to make other arrangements.
- Athletes—you will need to complete your PE Opt Out Activity log. These forms need to be completed for the time span between the end of your fall sport and the beginning of your winter sport. Forms are available on the table outside of the office and can be returned to the office.
- Students and Parents of the Class of 2022-Midwest Portraits of Humboldt graciously donated their time and talent to take the senior class photo on the football bleachers in October. They are offering a free download of this photo from their website. Follow the instructions below to get your free digital download: Go to: www.midwestportraits.com Click on MENU at the top left. Select HHS CLASS OF 2022 PHOTODownload and print. If you would like a professional copy printed, please contact Cristy or Miranda at Midwest Portraits.
- Cross Country banquet will be November 9 @ 6:30.
- Attention, seniors: The yearbook staff needs your senior photo by Thanksgiving. Digital copies are preferred and can be sent via email (download your photo and send as an attachment, or ask your photographer email one in for you). Senior photos can be sent to Mrs. K at email@example.com
- FCA meets on Wednesday evenings at Ted Beach’s home (201 SW 12th St) 6:15-7:00. A light supper will be served. If you have any questions, contact Mrs. Beach.
- North East Iowa Community College is hosting an event on John Deere Tech Program. Learn more about the program, tour campus, labs, student life, and financial on Thursday, Nov 18 at 10 am on the Calmar Campus. Register at www.nicc.edu/visit or call 844.642.2338, ext 2700
- Scholarship Opportunities-The following link will take you to scholarship information and applications.
- The 2022 Yearbook is now on sale for early-bird pricing ($45 unengraved, $49 engraved). Yearbook orders must be placed online with the following link: https://www.jostens.com/apps/store/productBrowse/1071698/Humboldt-High-School/2022-Yearbook/2021081913313111358/CATALOG_SHOP/
- College Rep Visits
- November 9 Upper Iowa University 1:00
- November 23 NIACC 10:00