High School Announcements
- FFA meeting- Thursday, November 19th at 6:45 PM. in the Ag room. Masks are required.
- Animal Shelter Drive: Items Needed--Laundry, dish and hand soaps, -Paper Towels, Toilet Paper, Dog and Cat food , Clumping Cat Litter, Dog & Cat Toys. Each Homeroom choose 4 items to bring and drop off in Room 2 before November 20.
- The Boys Basketball team store closes at 11:59 PM TODAY. The store can be accessed through the following link; https://humboldthsbb2020.itemorder.com/
- Humboldt Students and parents. The weight room is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday afternoons right after school for any Humboldt student/athletes not out for a winter sport. The strength program is set up to improve all athletes in both strength and speed, it is not sport specific. If you'd like to know more, please contact Coach Elman (email@example.com) Go Cats!!
- Good Luck to Wildcat Dance Team performing this week at state competition!