High School Announcements
- FFA meeting- Thursday, November 19th at 6:45 PM. in the Ag room. Masks are required.
- Animal Shelter Drive: Items Needed--Laundry, dish and hand soaps, -Paper Towels, Toilet Paper, Dog and Cat food , Clumping Cat Litter, Dog & Cat Toys. Each Homeroom choose 4 items to bring and drop off in Room 2 before November 20.
- The Humboldt Music Boosters will hold their monthly meeting on Monday, November 23rd at 6:30 PM. The meeting will take place in the high school media center. All music parents are welcome to attend.
- Humboldt Students and parents. The weight room is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday afternoons right after school for any Humboldt student/athletes not out for a winter sport. The strength program is set up to improve all athletes in both strength and speed, it is not sport specific. If you'd like to know more, please contact Coach Elman (firstname.lastname@example.org) Go Cats!!
- Good Luck to the Wildcat Dance Team at State Competition! Team routines are in Wells Fargo and the solos are at Hy-Vee Hall C. Any students wanting to attend-bring your wristband to have your absence excused.11:44-Hoopla, 1:29 Kick, 2:32 Pom. 10:20 Lylah Tinken, 10:23 Morgan Smith, 10:27 Lydia Witzke, 10:30 McKenna Mathis, 10:34 Tricia Kellner.