High School Announcements
- Esmeralda Tejeda and Haley Satern have been chosen as the student representatives on the Humboldt School Board. Congratulations!
- FFA meeting- Thursday, November 19th at 6:45 PM. in the Ag room. Masks are required.
- Animal Shelter Drive: Items Needed--Laundry, dish and hand soaps, -Paper Towels, Toilet Paper, Dog and Cat food , Clumping Cat Litter, Dog & Cat Toys. Each Homeroom choose 4 items to bring and drop off in Room 2 before November 20.
- The Humboldt Music Boosters will hold their monthly meeting on Monday, November 23rd at 6:30 PM. The meeting will take place in the high school media center. All music parents are welcome to attend.
- Humboldt Students and parents. The weight room is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday afternoons right after school for any Humboldt student/athletes not out for a winter sport. The strength program is set up to improve all athletes in both strength and speed, it is not sport specific. If you'd like to know more, please contact Coach Elman (firstname.lastname@example.org) The weight room will also be closed to middle school students in accordance with the governor's proclamation. No middle school weight room on Wednesdays and Fridays. Go Cats!!
- There are only a few 2020 yearbooks left for sale from last school year. If you'd like one, they are $50 and can be paid for in the office.
- High School Activities
- Monday, November 23 G BB 9/10 @ 4:30, JV @ 5:45, V @ 7:00 @ Gilbert
- Tuesday, November 24 GBB JV @ 6:15, V @ 7:45 vs Pocahontas @ home